Your privacy is important to us.
We provide this statement to explain our practices and to inform you of your options regarding the way your information is collected and used at this site. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage, at the bottom of each page and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. This notice does not apply to information that we may collect from you by other means of from other sources.
Collection and Use of Information
At Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot’s (the “Coliseo”) site you will be able to purchase tickets, access photos of events, subscribe to our newsletter and express an opinion. The types of personally identifiable information that we may collect in this site include: name, gender, address, e-mail address, birth date, occupation, telephone number, fax and information about your interest in and use of our services. You may also submit information about other people’s e-mail address to let them know about this site.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site such as the type of browser and operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to analyze and improve site usage and to enable us to personalize your experience.
The employees, agents and contractors of the Coliseo who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect this information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement. Although we take appropriate measures to protect your information we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in a manner that is never used in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Information by Third Parties and Sponsors
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We will share the collected information with our web host, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, who will use it to provide you with information about the services offered through TicketPop such as upcoming events and special offers.
- We provide the information to event promoters and to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us in each case under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to communicate with you about events being held at our facilities and offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- We do not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Our advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices since we have no control over information submitted to, or collected by these third parties.
Information you provide about yourself when you register for our e-mail newsletter is used to distribute our newsletter. At a minimum we require your e-mail address, and possibly other information. We will not send this newsletter to you unless you have subscribed or someone has subscribed you to our newsletter. At anytime you should not want to receive our newsletter, we provide an opt-out form on the subscribe page that allows you to remove yourself from our distribution list.
Contests and Events
Information you provide about yourself when you register for our contests or events is used to manage the contest or event and contact you in the case you are a winner. At a minimum we require your e-mail address.
Information you provide about yourself when you apply for a job on our website is used in the application review and hiring process. Your resume and other information provided will be maintained as confidential as disclosed on the application form.
Whenever you refer a page to a third party from within our website, we collect e-mail information from you and the third party. This information is used solely in analysis reporting to our administrators, and will not be used for any other purpose.
Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. They are sometimes used to enhance your experience with internet sites. Cookies, by themselves do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering as a club member in our site. However, once you furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We are hosted within Evertec secured facilities, which provides a very high level of data security, in accordance with what is generally available today.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under age 13.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from coliseodepuertorico.com. You have the following options for removing your information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send an email to [email protected]
- You can send mail to the following postal address:
Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot
PO Box 195385
San Juan, PR 00919-5385
Contacting Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, you can contact the Coliseo de Puerto Rico at [email protected]