Where To Buy
Claro Box Office At Coliseo
The windows for ticket purchasing and pick up are located on the East side of the main entrance of the building.
- Children 2 years and older pay regular price.
- As part of Coliseo regulations and for your safety, all minors under 16 years old must be in the company of an adult at all times during events. This rule applies to all events taking place in the Coliseo de Puerto Rico.
Claro Box Office at the Coliseo is open:
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
On event days, the box office opens from:
- Monday to Friday at 10:00 am
- Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 pm
- Will remain open until one hour after the show begins.
When visiting the Claro Box Office, you can use credit cards such as:
- MasterCard (Coliseo’s preferred credit card), Visa, American Express or Discover
- Debit card from any financial institution
- Cash for purchasing tickets.
- Virtual money cards and gift cards are not accepted.
The payment method may vary per event depending on the conditions set by the promoter.
All ticket purchases are final and once processed changes and/or refunds are not allowed.