Pick Up Tickets
You can pick up your tickets for Coliseo de Puerto Rico at: Coliseo Box Office, Ticketpop Outlets, or at Ticketpop Interactive Kiosks.
Coliseo de Puerto Rico Box Office
You can personally pick up your tickets at Coliseo de Puerto Rico Box Office. The Coliseo Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm, with extended hours on event days. On days of events the box office will remain open until show goes on stage or upon tickets availability. In the case of sports events, it will remain open until the beginning of the third period or one hour after the beginning of the event. Ticket windows are located at the East side of the main entrance.
Ticketpop outlets include WALMART stores at Money Center’s counter and participant AMIGO supermarkets at Service Desk. For a list of Outlets and hours of operation, click here.
IMPORTANT WHEN PICKING UP TICKETS:
To pick up your tickets at Coliseo de Puerto Rico Box Office or at Ticketpop Outlet you must show the following items to the service representative:
- A valid government- issued photo ID (Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or United States) – or your passport (a valid ID must be issued by a government agency and include a photo and signature).
- The credit or debit card used to purchase the tickets.
- Your Order Confirmation number.
NOTE: Tickets will only be release to the owner of the credit/debit card. Tickets will not be release if the name on the ID and credit card does not match – or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person asking for the tickets. Tickets CANNOT be picked up by a third party unless the person presents the following documents:
- Authorization letter from the person that purchased the tickets
- Copy of the photo ID of the person that purchased the tickets
- Printed sheet with the tickets purchasing order confirmation number